Figure 10-35.--Two-man saddleback carry(steps one and two).
Figure10-36.--Four-hand (packsaddle) carry (steps one and two).
Two-Man Arms Carry
This method (fig. 10-32) enables you and the
Two men lift and carry the casualty, as shown and
casualty to remain close to the ground.
explained in figure 10-34.
1. Tie the casualty's hands together and loop them
around your neck.
Two-Man Saddleback Carry
2. Crawl along, dragging the casualty with you.
This carry is useful for a short distance.Two men
Two-Man Supporting Carry
lift and carry the casualty, as shown and explained in
1. Two men help the casualty to his feet and support
him with their arms around his waist(fig. 10-33).
Four-Hand (Packsaddle) Carry
2. They grasp the casualty's wrists and draw his
arms around their necks.
3. The casualty walks, using the two men as
Two men make a packsaddle and carry the casualty
on it,as shown and explained in figure 10-36.