is placed at the base of the
(a) If the weapon has a high trajectory, a
(b) A weapon which is a flat trajectory, antitank weapon has a
at the base of the shaft.
(c) If the weapon is primarily for air defense, a
is placed at the base
of the shaft.
(d) A weapon which is a rocket projector or launcher has a
at the head of the shaft.
(e) If the weapon is also a tracked, self-propelled vehicle, a
below the weapon symbol.
(3) Generally, the number and caliber of weapons are indicated by placing the
number of weapons to the left of the symbol and the caliber to the right of the
3. CONTROL MEASURES
a. Lines of control or coordination are drawn and labeled as shown below:
(1) Fire support coordination line
(2) Restrictive fire line
(3) Light line
(4) Line of departure
(5) Line of departure is present
(6) Line of departure is forward
(7) Phase line with code name